Lost In Translation ILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
These well known sayings were translated by computer to another language then back into English. What were the original sayings?
1. It hits while the iron is warm.
2. Initially come, initially been useful.
3. As for evidence of the pudding there are times when you eat.
4. More than one road it removed the skin from the tomcat.
5. Is human to mad.
Answer1. Strike while the iron is hot.
2. First come, first served.
3. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
4. There is more than one way to skin a cat.
5. To err is human.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top