Ready To Go!Riddles are little poems or phrases that pose a question that needs answering. Riddles frequently rhyme, but this is not a requirement.
I can help you have some fun,
Sometimes I get stronger from the sun.
If you never give me a break,
You will find I may never again wake.
I am optimistic on one side,
I can be short, fat, tall, or wide.
Rectangle, cylinder are just a couple of my shapes,
And maybe I can even help you make some videotapes.
Sometimes you have to wait long for me to get ready,
Just hold on for a few hours and be steady.
I can help you get around to the market or mall,
and even help you make a call.
What am I?
1. Batteries are found in many gaming systems and other devices that can be used to have fun. Some batteries are charged using solar energy.
2. This is referring to when you use a battery for a long time and don't turn it off, its power may begin to drain.
3. This is referring to the fact that one side of a battery is positive thus optimistic. A battery can come in many sizes.
4. Rectangle and cylinder are just 2 shapes among many that a battery can come in. Batteries can be found in video cameras which help make videotapes.
5. Some batteries take long periods of time to charge so you need to be patient.
6. Cars use batteries which can help you get to different places. Batteries can be found in phones which are used to make calls.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this riddle, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top