Motor CarsLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In this teaser, your job is to try and discover the car model within each sentence.
The model is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence.
Example: This recipe calls for only one onion.
Answer: Neon (oNE ONion)
1. The zookeeper gave the chimp a large banana.
2. The police had the home of the pyromaniac cordoned off.
3. There are galactic areas where our starship has not travelled.
4. Do math majors find people with a nice compass attractive?
5. I once saw a gambler from Mexico roll a seven five times in a row.
Answer1. Impala (chIMP A LArge)
2. Accord (pyromaniAC CORDoned)
3. Regal (aRE GALactic)
4. Passat (comPASS ATtractive)
5.Corolla (MexiCO ROLL A)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top