Meeting of FourLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
Every Tuesday at BizCo, Joe, Abby, Bob and Pam get together for a meeting, and each sits on a separate side of a square table.
There is one employee present from each department of the company.
1. Three of the people always drink coffee, and each owns a different color cup, the other person never drinks coffee.
2. The person with the red cup sits across from the person who owns the blue cup.
3. Abby sits to Joe's right, but Pam sits to the left of the marketer.
4. Joe drinks from a yellow cup, and the engineer's cup is blue.
5. The accountant's wife is the sister of the marketer's wife.
6. Sometimes Bob forgets his cup and has to borrow a spare one from Joe.
So, who doesn't drink coffee?
AnswerPam does not drink coffee!
Proceeding clockwise around the table are Pam, then Abby the Engineer with her blue cup, then Joe the Accountant with his yellow cup, and then Bob from Marketing with his red cup.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top