Fast Food LunchLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five customers (Candy, Derek, John, Rose, and Steve), order lunch at a fast food restaurant. They order the following things, not in order: Cheeseburger, Salad, Chicken Strips, Hamburger and Fried Fish. Each customer asked for his or her meal to have extra sauce added to it (catsup, mustard, BBQ sauce, mayo or ranch dressing). Can you figure out who got what and in which order they were standing in line?
1) The first customer (who wasn't a girl) isn't the one who ordered a salad.
2) The salad did not get BBQ sauce on it.
3) Candy ate chicken for lunch and wasn't last in line.
4) The person who asked for extra catsup had a cheeseburger.
5) John did not eat the mustard drenched fish.
6) Derek was in the exact middle of the line.
7) Steve was in line after the salad eater but before the mayo lover.
AnswerJohn was first in line and ordered cheeseburger with extra catsup.
Candy was second and ordered BBQ chicken strips.
Derek was third and had salad with ranch dressing.
Steve was fourth and ate a fish with mustard.
Rose was last in line and ate a hamburger with mayo.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top