Family PortraitsLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
The Something Family are getting their portraits done again. They decided to spice things up a little bit by getting their portraits done in different styles. Unfortunately, the portraits had to be painted by different painters, all charging different prices. Your job is to find out who got painted by what painter, what style the painter paints in, and how much each cost.
1. Something wasn't painted by Picante.
2. Cheiro paints in Romanticism.
3. Steve's portrait was more pricey than Everyone's.
4. Fromage painted for 113.99.
5. Someone was painted in Romanticism.
6. Something and Someone have the biggest separation in price.
7. Everything wasn't painted in Realism.
8. Picante painted for more than Fromage.
9. Someone was painted by Cheiro.
10. Romanticism costs more than Realism.
11. Strauss paints Impressionism.
12. Everyone was more costly to paint than Something.
13. Realism costs the least.
14. Everything's painter and style start with the same letter.
15. The cheapest person to paint's name starts with the same letter as his painter.
16. Pointillism is more expensive than Steve's chosen style.
AnswerSomething - Sporka - Realism - 4.12
Someone - Cheiro - Romanticism - 562
Everything - Picante - Pointillism - 234.78
Everyone - Fromage - Cubism - 113.99
Steve - Strauss - Impressionism - 157.01
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top