Without Clues, No Teaser!Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
"Without" clues, there would be "no" teaser! This teaser gives clues that describe words containing "no" in them. The clues below do not refer to the words themselves; rather they refer to the word that must be added to "no". For example, "Without any possible object" would be "nothing".
1. Without the group of people I'm in.
2. Without a material frame for support.
3. Without a supporting piece of furniture.
4. Without vocally accompanying.
5. Without an immoral habit.
6. Without the state of a disordered mind.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top