The Music OutletLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Joel, Tim, Allison, and Hayley are all shopping at The Music Outlet. Each buys a CD. The CDs are Hilary Duff, Mud On The Tires, The Chronicles of Life and Death (by Good Charlotte), and Sweat. The prices of the CDs are $14, $16.50, $15.95, and $17. Who bought which CD?
1) Joel didn't buy Sweat.
2) Tim likes Good Charlotte, but bought Sweat instead.
3) Allison didn't buy Hilary Duff, Sweat, or The Chronicles of Life and Death.
4) Hayley hates Good Charlotte.
5) Sweat costs $16.50.
6) The Chronicles of Life and Death was the most expensive CD.
7) Hilary Duff didn't cost $15.95 or $16.50.
HintThe name of each person has something to do with the band or artist that recorded the CD that the person bought.
AnswerJoel-The Chronicles of Life and Death-$17
Allison-Mud on The Tires-$15.95
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top