FruitLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
There are 4 people - Jenny, Bob, Kate and Joseph
They each had a piece of fruit - Orange, Apple, Grapes and Banana
On a certain day - Monday, Friday, Saturday, Tuesday
Can you work out who has which fruit on which day?
1. The person that had the orange ate it on Saturday.
2. The woman who had the apple did not eat it on Tuesday.
3. Joseph did not eat the bananas and did not eat on Friday.
4. People with O in their name did not eat the orange.
5. Bob ate his fruit on Tuesday.
6. Jenny loved eating her orange.
AnswerJenny - Orange - Saturday
Bob - Banana - Tuesday
Kate - Apple - Friday
Joseph - Grapes - Monday
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top