Lunch Time FunLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
5 girls, Dani, Katie, Janet, Christine, and Sarah ALWAYS sit by each other. Each person gets there at a different time, buys different food, pays different amounts, and does different things during lunch. Can you put them together?
1. Katie has gym before lunch, so she gets done eating by the time the other people go to the table.
2. Christine is kinda shy, but she likes to listen to the person who gets there last gossip, while the person who only spent a dollar helps the other girls with their problems.
3. Two people who get there at almost the same time, get almost the same thing, but the girl who gets there first has the more expensive meal.
4. The people who eat the hot dogs found the line just for hot dogs that is faster than the other line, so they get their lunches faster than everyone else except the girl who tells jokes at lunch.
5. Sarah, who brings her lunch from home, buys just fries, whose price has been raised so now they cost more than bagels but less than the meal of the day.
6. Soda costs more than water
7. Dani always complains about her lunch that she didn't get a fresh one or it wasn't round enough and then steals a drink of water from someone else.
8. Christine gives Janet her quarters that she got back as change, because Christine doesn't like to carry around change which Janet finds useful when it comes to buying her hot dog.
9. One day Sarah was helping Janet with her algebra homework when she accidentally knocked over Janet's soda by mistake. Thankfully only the 2 quarters, that Christine had given Janet, got wet.
10. Katie's lunch costs more than the girl who sits down last but less than the girl who does her homework.
Girls// Katie, Dani, Janet, Christine, Sarah
Lunch// Bagel, Meal of the Day, Hot dog and soda, Hot dog and water, Sandwich and fries
Cost//$0.75, $1.00, $1.25, $1.50, $1.75
Do during lunch// Homework, Counsel, Gossip, Eats lunch, Jokes
Order they sit down// 1,2,3,4,5
HintTry your hardest and reread the clues.
AnswerKatie - Meal of the Day, $1.25, Jokes, #1
Dani - Bagel $0.75, Gossips, #5
Janet - Hot dog and Soda, $1.75, Homework, #2
Christine - Hot dog and water, $1.50, Eats, #3
Sarah - Sandwich and fries, $1.00, Counsels, #4
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top