Animal Olympics- 100 Meter DashLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
In Animal world all the best competitors from all over the world are warming up for the big animal olympics.
The first olympic games is the 100 meter dash. Can you figure out who is which animal, and how they placed?
Names- Tina, Aaron, John, Jessica, and Jamie
Animals- dog, cat, horse, mouse, and monkey
1. Aaron finished either 2nd or 3rd.
2. The animal that finished 2nd was the monkey.
3. Aaron is not a cat or mouse.
4. Jamie is not a cat or monkey.
5. Jamie did not finish 4th or 5th.
6. The animal that finished 4th is not the cat or dog.
7. Neither John nor Jessica finished 4th.
8. John is the horse.
9. Jessica finished in 3rd.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top