Beethoven's RoomLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
Beethoven has been kidnapped! The kidnapper has tied Beethoven up and put him in one of four rooms...each room has a different symbol on its door. The symbols are: @, #, *, &. Use the clues below to figure out which symbol belongs to which door and the room where Beethoven is.
1. The @ symbol is not on the door to the room where Beethoven is.
2. The * symbol is on the door to the second room.
3. Beethoven is in one room to the right of the room with the @ symbol on the door.
4. The & symbol is to the left of the room where Beethoven is.
5. The # symbol is not on the first door.
AnswerBeethoven is in the fourth room.
Room number 1 has the & symbol on the door.
Room number 2 has the * symbol on the door.
Room number 3 has the @ symbol on the door.
Room number 4 has Beethoven in the room and the # symbol on the door.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top