Beethoven's Room Part IILogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
Beethoven has been kidnapped AGAIN!!! He is being kept in one of six rooms and his wig is being kept in another. Above each room is a letter. The letters are: Q, V, W, Z, K, and X. Use the clues below to match each letter with its door, find the room where Beethoven is being kept, and find the room where his wig is.
1. The letter K is above the second room.
2. Beethoven's Wig is not in the fifth room.
3. The letter X is either above room three or room six.
4. The letter X and the letter V are to the left of Beethoven's Wig.
5. The letter K is to the left of Beethoven.
6. Beethoven is to the left of the room with the letter Q above it.
7. The letter Z is NOT above one of the first three rooms, the letter Z is to the right of the letter W.
8. The letter Q is above the wig.
9. The letter V is either the first or the last.
10. Beethoven is NOT right beside the wig, he is also NOT in the room with the letter W.
AnswerBeethoven is in the third room.
Beethoven's Wig is in the sixth room.
V is above the first room, K above the second, X above the third, W above the fourth, Z above the fifth, and Q above the sixth.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top