Attention Class!Logic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Boys Billy, Lenny, and Samuel, and girls Jessica and Lindsay all go to the same school and take different classes. Each child got a different grade in a different class with a different teacher.
Kids: Billy, Lenny, Samuel, Jessica, and Lindsay
Teachers: Mr. Briggs, Mrs. Cooper, Mrs. Minn, Mr. Bobo, and Mrs. Runner
Grades: A, B, C, A-, and D
Subjects: Math, English, Science, History, and Physical Ed.
1. The 2 people who got A's have names that end in Y.
2. The math student got a similar grade to Billy, but a little lower.
3. Mrs. Runner was sad to hand out a D to her student.
4. The C student loved her field trips, but isn't a good test taker.
5. The Physical Education teacher is a male teaching a female, while the math teacher is female and teaches a male student.
6. Jessica and Lindsay didn't get the highest or lowest grades out of the group; they got either a B or a C.
7. Mr. Bobo was the best Science teacher at the school, but Lenny didn't have him.
8. Samuel really didn't want to show his parents his report card because of the low grade he got from Mrs. Runner.
9. Mrs. Minn's history class was the only class that had field trips and Lindsay loved them!
Jessica/Physical Education/B/Mr. Briggs
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top