Well-used TruckLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Over a ten year period a truck was owned by 4 consecutive men, each a master of a different trade in a different city. From the following clues, identify the first and last names of the owners and the order in which they owned the truck. Also, each man's trade, where he worked, and the duration that he owned the truck.
1. Mike owned the truck for 3 years.
2. The plumber bought the truck new.
3. Smith did not work in Newark.
4. The fourth man owned the truck for the least amount of time, and was not the electrician.
5. The third owner's last name was Jones.
6. Joe worked in Chicago. He sold the truck to the man who owned it for 4 years.
7. Tom, the painter, did not work in Boston.
8. Pat's last name is Reilly.
9. The mason from New York sold the truck to Kelly.
HintThe plumber from Chicago owned the truck for 2 years.
AnswerJoe Smith, plumber, Chicago, 2 years.
Pat Reilly, electrician, Boston, 4 years.
Mike Jones, mason, New York, 3 years.
Tom Kelly, painter, Newark, 1 year.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top