War StoriesLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five veterans were sitting around a bar swapping war stories. From the information provided, determine each veteran's branch of service, the year each was born, and each person's current career.
1. The teacher was born in 1971.
2. The architect was born the year before Art Smith.
3. Susan Wilson, who served in the Coast Guard, is a year younger than the veteran who is now a nurse.
4. The Navy veteran, who wasn't born in 1970, isn't Mary Jones who now practices law.
5. The Army vet, who has published several books about the war, is neither Bill Johnson nor the oldest of the group.
6. The former Marine, who was born in 1969, isn't Art Smith or Mary Jones.
AnswerMary Jones, 1968, Air Force, Lawyer
John Brown, 1972, Army, Writer
Art Smith, 1971, Navy, Teacher
Susan Wilson, 1970, Coast Guard, Architect
Bill Johnson, 1969, Marines, Nurse
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top