Tae Kwon Do TournamentLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Four Tae Kwon Do students, each with a different belt rank and a different instructor, won medals in four different events at a recent tournament. Using the clues below, can you figure out the correct instructor, belt rank and event for each student?
Students: John, David, Janet, Katie
Instructors: Master Smith, Mr. Brown, Ms. Campbell, Mr. Long
Student ranks: Black belt, blue belt, yellow belt, white belt
Events: Patterns, Sparring, Breaking, Hosin-Sul
1. David's instructor is not female.
2. Neither John nor Katie is a black belt.
3. The white belt won her Breaking division.
4. Mr. Brown's student is a black belt.
5. The Master instructor teaches the blue belt.
6. Ms. Campbell's student won Sparring.
7. Janet has never competed in Hosin-Sul.
8. Either David or John won the Sparring division.
9. The yellow belt's name begins with J.
10. Janet is a student of Mr. Brown.
AnswerJohn - Ms. Campbell - Yellow belt - Sparring
David - Master Smith - Blue belt - Hosin-Sul
Janet - Mr. Brown - Black belt - Patterns
Katie - Mr. Long - White belt - Breaking
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top