Big Happy FamilyLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Karen has four children that are different ages: 13, 7, 6 and 2. Each of the children has a favorite toy: a robot, cars, Lego's, and blocks. Also each of the children has a favorite holiday: Valentine's Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving and Mother's Day.
Who's who and what do they like?
1. Shaun is not old enough for school. She's also the youngest.
2. Dashun does not understand Valentine's Day.
3. Lego's are great for six year olds.
4. Kris prefers cars.
5. Marcy is in love for the first time, which means she loves February 14th.
6. Kris is one of the middle children.
7. Blocks are fun for toddlers.
8. Thanksgiving is the best holiday for the six year old.
9. The second child loves Christmas.
AnswerMarcy 13, Valentine's Day, robot
Kris 7, Christmas, cars
Dashun 6, Thanksgiving, Lego's.
Shaun 2, Mother's Day, blocks
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top