What Word?Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Find a familiar English three-letter word, using the following information:
1. RED has no common letter with it.
2. END has one common letter, but not in the correct place.
3. TIN has one common letter, in the correct place.
4. TIP has one common letter, not at the correct place.
5. AIR has one common letter, not at the correct place.
AnswerSince the answer contains no E or D (as in RED), the only good letter in END is N. Then the good letter is TIN is N, which is the third letter of the answer. I and R are not in the answer, so the good letter of AIR is A. The A is not the first letter of the answer, so it must be the second. The good letter of TIP is P, which must begin the answer: PAN.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top