Driving AwayLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Four friends (Sarah, Max, Jen, and Maison) are going to see a movie together that starts at 12:30pm. They each have different last names and drive different types of cars. Can you figure out which last name and vehicle belongs to each person, and what time they left for the movie?
First names: Sarah, Max, Jen, Maison
Last names: Sadler, Pack, Melkus, Baron
Cars: Mustang, Camaro, Jeep, Van
Time left: 11:00, 11:15, 11:30, 12:00
1) Sarah married a man named John Sadler. She was not the first to leave her house.
2) Max (who did not leave first) does not drive a Mustang.
3) Maison Baron left his house 30 minutes after Jen (who does not own a Mustang).
4) The person who left second owns a Van.
5) The woman with the last name Pack drives a Camaro.
6) The person who left last (who is not Mr. Melkus) owns a Jeep.
AnswerFirst name/Last name/Car/Time
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top