Perfect PairLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Hidden in the sentences below is a common phrase. For example, the word "in" can be found in sentence number three. Each sentence only contains one word of the hidden phrase. Happy Hunting!
1. Violet works with kids in town, and her husband works with kids too.
2. Phillip easily agrees with everything Violet says.
3. You could say that this pair is inseparable.
4. A more perfect couple can't be found!
5. Violet and Phillip both visit the podiatrist often.
HintEach sentence is describing Violet and Phillip's relationship, which vaguely hints at the phrase.
Answer"Two Peas in a Pod"
Violet and Phillip are perfect for each other-- they love kids, are inseparable, agree on everything, and have bad feet!
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top