Anytown Real Estate SalesLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Anytown USA Real Estate company recently reviewed their salespersons' most recent deals. While reviewing the documents, several papers were accidentally dropped into the paper shredder. Determine which salesperson sold which house for how much and when it sold. This is what the manager can remember:
1. Roy's sale closed before Ron's and after Dale's.
2. Pete's sale was neither the most nor least expensive and closed before Roy's.
3. Dale's sale on Main Street closed before Katie's sale on Oak Street.
4. The house on Water Street closed in December for $20,000 more than Pete's sale.
5. The house on First Street closed the day after Election Day for $20,000 less than Pete's sale.
6. Dale's & Katie's sales were the most and least expensive sales, in some order.
7. The houses on numbered streets were not the least expensive, and closed in September and November, in some order.
8. Pete's sale on Fourth Street closed after Katie's house sold for $125,000.
HintElection Day is in November.
AnswerDale sold the house on Main Street for $50,000 in July.
Katie sold the house on Oak Street for $125,000 in August.
Pete sold the house on Fourth Street for $95,000 in September.
Roy sold the house on First Street for $75,000 in November.
Ron sold the house on Water Street for $115,000 in December.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top