Billy Bob's Crazy Travels: Part IIILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Crazy Billy Bob is at it again! Apparently, the last state he visited wasn't quite up to par again. This time, it had something to do with a strange allergic reaction to Camellias....
Once again, Crazy Billy Bob sets out for ten more U.S. states, on his search for a new home. Can you figure out what states he visited next by the clues listed below?
1. A game played on a court with "love" + Large Body of Water
2. Mr. Sip's Wife + A Small, Round Vegetable Found in a Pod
3. Male Name + Male Name + First Letter of Alphabet
4. A Metric Unit Equal to 100 Square Meters + A Metal Cylinder That Holds Food + Cut
5. Mr. Sirry's Single Daughter
6. Another Word for Sick + To Cause Slight Irritation to Another
7. Native American + First Letter of Alphabet
8. Male Name + Repeat
10. Very Tiny + A Carbonated Beverage
HintRemember, Crazy Billy Bob has to be able to drive from state-to-state, so each state must border the state before, and after it.
AnswerCrazy Billy Bob went to:
1. Tennis Sea (Tennessee)
2. Mrs. Sipp Pea (Mississippi)
3. Louis Ian A (Louisiana)
4. Are Can Saw (Arkansas)
5. Miss Sirry (Missouri)
6. Ill Annoy (Illinois)
7. Indian A (Indiana)
8. Mich Again (Michigan)
9. Whisk ON Sin (Wisconsin)
10. Mini Soda (Minnesota)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top