F*R*I*E*N*D*SLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five friends- Phoebe, Rachel, Chandler, Joey and Ross- all get together for a birthday dinner. Each friend had something different to drink with their dinner, and each had something different to eat. Based on the clues below, can you figure out which friend had what to drink, what they had to eat and how old each was?
Drinks: Wine, water, champagne, coffee and cocktail
Food: Steak, quiche, soup, fish and chicken.
Ages: 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
1. The person who had the steak was a year younger than Joey.
2. Phoebe is the oldest; the youngest friend had water to drink.
3. The friend who had quiche is the second oldest.
4. The friend who had water also had the fish.
5. The friend who was 29 had the chicken.
6. Ross was the only guy that had an alcoholic beverage.
7. Rachel is a year younger than Joey.
8. The friend who had coffee was 2 years younger than Phoebe.
9. The girl who had the wine also had the steak.
10. The person who had the quiche also had champagne.
HintThe names, drinks, ages and dishes do not necessarily correspond with what the characters on the show would have had.
AnswerChandler, 27, had the fish and water.
Rachel, 28, had the steak and wine.
Joey, 29, had the chicken and coffee.
Ross, 30, had the quiche and champagne.
Phoebe, 31, had the soup and cocktail.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top