Babysitting NightmareLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
The parents of 5 boys went out for the night to celebrate their anniversary, and left their kids with a new babysitter. Unfortunately for the babysitter, the boys were feeling particularly restless that night, and decided to pull out their instruments and start playing. However, they all played a different tune and were making horrible noise instead of sweet music. The babysitter asked them to stop and they made a deal with her. If she can figure out the name of each boy, the instrument they are playing, and the color of their shirt, they will sit down and watch television. Can you help the babysitter figure it out before she pulls her hair out?
Boys Names: Roger, Ogden, Perry, Brent, Willie
Shirt Colors: white, green, purple, red, blue
Instrument: flute, drums, violin, guitar, bass
1) The five boys are: Willie, the one playing the drums, the one wearing a blue shirt and playing the flute, the person wearing white, and Roger.
2) Ogden and Brent are wearing primary colors.
3) Perry has to be careful not to get his bow rosin on his white shirt.
4) At one point, Brent gets sick of hearing the boy in purple playing the bass, and throws one of his drumsticks at the boy.
5) Although purple wasn't Roger's first choice, it was the only shirt that smelled clean that morning.
AnswerBrent - red - drums
Ogden - blue - flute
Perry - white - violin
Roger - purple - bass
Willie - green - guitar
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top