Wow, He Said That?In Cryptography teasers, a phrase or expressions has been encoded in some way (frequently by replacing letters with other letters). You need to figure out the encoding method and then decode the message to find the answer.
1. M fknz bhmymbye ba vw bpy, egdbyc bhmymbye, jlg M tby'g krpkwe kcdzz pmgf gfzv.
2. Akvmrmze me pfzdz bld ykgmby amyte fbhz pfzdz pmyce gkqz tdzkv.
3. M ktvmg mg, M kv ybg byz ba gfz cdzkgzeg rmyclmeg.
HintThe quotes are made by the same person.
1. I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them.
2. Families is where our nation finds hope where wings take dream.
3. I admit it, I am not one of the greatest linguist.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top