OR OR #1Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Every clue below can be answered with a two word phrase in which each word contains OR. Your job is to figure out what they are. Good luck.
1. Person on an assembly line
2. Whiskey made from ears of a certain vegetable
3. Vet with an equine practice
4. 1970s-'80s tennis champ from Sweden
5. Listing in the Guinness Book
6. Home of Texas Christian University
7. Person who gives a kidney or liver
8. Piece of fiction not as long as a novel
HintHere are the initials of the words:
1. F W
2. C L
3. H D
4. B B
5. W R
6. F W
7. O D
8. S S
Answer1. Factory Worker
2. Corn Liquor
3. Horse Doctor
4. Bjorn Borg
5. World Record
6. Fort Worth
7. Organ Donor
8. Short Story
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top