Family TripsLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
The Fennings encourage their four children to take the lead in planning family events. In each of the last four years, a different child has planned a different place he or she wanted to go. Can you determine the year each child came up with a vacation plan and what destination he or she chose?
Years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Children: Alexandra, Cliff, Ezekiel, Hazel
Locations: Busch Gardens, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Williamsburg
1. Neither Alexandra nor Cliff planned the 2003 trip.
2. Ezekiel didn't plan a trip to Niagara Falls.
3. Hazel picked the 2002 destination.
4. Alexandra planned a trip to Busch Gardens.
5. Neither Ezekiel nor Hazel planned the trip to Williamsburg.
6. A boy planned the 2004 vacation trip.
HintAlexandra and Hazel are girls. Cliff and Ezekiel are boys.
Answer2001, Alexandra, Busch Gardens
2002, Hazel, Niagara Falls
2003, Ezekiel, Philadelphia
2004, Cliff, Williamsburg
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top