Housewarming GiftsLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
After I moved into my new apartment, four friends stopped by to see the place. Knowing my love of plants, each brought me a different type as a housewarming gift. The new plants now occupy different spots in the apartment. Can you determine who gave me which plant and where it now resides?
Friends: Natasha, David, Carmen, Chris
Plants: Cactus, Pothos, Spider plant, Zebra plant
Locations: Bathroom, Coffee table, Kitchen, Stereo
1. My brother David brought me the zebra plant, which I didn't hang in the bathroom.
2. A woman brought the plant that I placed next to the kitchen window.
3. Natasha (who didn't bring the cactus) didn't bring the plant that now hangs in the bathroom.
4. Chris brought the plant that is now on the coffee table.
5. Carmen didn't bring the cactus or the pothos.
HintCarmen is female.
AnswerNatasha, pothos, kitchen window
David, zebra plant, stereo
Carmen, spider plant, bathroom
Chris, cactus, coffee table
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top