World Domination ILogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Mad Scientist Sassi the Sane was hell bent on taking over the world. Her latest plan was to mix together a number of plants to see what properties they contained.
She managed to lure four unsuspecting people (Jessica, Nicholas, Cassandra and Alfred) into her secret cave. Once there she fed them each a type of tree (gumtree, oak, elm, gardenia) and a type of flower (tulip, rose, daffodil and daisy).
Each tree/flower pairing created a different effect: one caused you to be able to fly; another caused you to turn invisible; one potion was poisonous; and one made you instantly charming.
Can you determine which two plants were mixed together, what effect it had, and which hapless victim was forced to try it?
1. The four potions were: the one given to Jessica, the one containing gardenia, the one containing rose, and the one that made its victim charming.
2. The two boys each had a potion made partly from a tree with three letters.
3. The daffodil was in the invisibility potion.
4. Cassandra and Alfred each had a potion with a flower that started with the same letter.
5. When the elm and daisy were mixed together, they did not make a poison.
6. The potion which allows you to fly was created by plants which have the letter "o" in them.
HintCassandra and Jessica are girls; Alfred and Nicholas are boys.
AnswerJessica, gumtree, tulip, poison.
Nicholas, oak, rose, fly.
Cassandra, gardenia, daffodil, invisible.
Alfred, elm, daisy, charming
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top