World Domination IILogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Sassi the Sane was quite pleased with her potion experiments, but potions alone were not enough. She now needed a secret hideout and an army with which to plan her plan for world domination.
She decided to test out four hideouts: a cave, the desert, an underwater location, and a castle.
She also had four types of armies: one made up of sporks, one of monkeys, one of squirrels, and one of hamburgers.
She spent a different amount of time in each location: 1 day, 2 days, 3 days and 4 days.
And each time she was discovered a different number of times: twice, four times, six times and eight times.
Can you determine which location she hid which army in, how long she spent there, and the number of times she was discovered there?
1. She spent the fewest days in the desert.
2. The four hideouts were: the cave, the one with the squirrels, the one in which she spent three days, and the one in which she was discovered four times.
3. The rattling of the sporks drew the greatest attention from passersby, and so caused Sassi to be discovered the most times.
4. The four armies were: the hamburgers, the one in the desert, the one discovered eight times, and the one in which four days were spent.
5. Both the desert and the underwater location were discovered exactly twice as many times as the number of days spent there.
6. The monkeys were a disaster, they kept escaping from the castle, rather than defending it.
7. While the underwater location was discovered a surprisingly large number of times, it wasn't the location which was discovered most.
AnswerCave, sporks, two days, eight discoveries.
Desert, squirrels, one day, two discoveries.
Underwater, hamburgers, three days, six discoveries.
Castle, monkeys, four days, four discoveries.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top