Trick or TreatLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five neighborhood children went trick or treating together. Each wore different costumes, carried a different bag for candy and had a different favorite candy. From the clues can you figure out who wore which costume, the type of bag he/she carried and his/her favorite candy?
Three girls: Abby, Leah & Xarina
Two boys: Logan & Tyler
Black Plastic Trash Bag (Black)
Blue Pillowcase (Blue)
Decorated Grocery Sack (Grocery)
Plastic Pumpkin (Pumpkin)
Yellow Pillowcase (Yellow)
Peanut Butter Pieces (PB)
1. Of the punk rocker & the hobo: One of the girls had decorated a grocery sack and the other absolutely loves chocolate.
2. Neither of the boys carried the plastic pumpkin or the blue pillowcase.
3. The five children were: the boy with the black plastic bag, the one who loves lemondrops, Xarina, the chocolate lover, and the girl dressed as a kitten (who loves peanut butter).
4. The pirate (whose favorite candy is not bubblegum or taffy) carried the yellow pillowcase.
5. The pirate's sister, Abby, was going to carry a blue one, but changed her mind at the last minute.
6. Tyler doesn't chew bubblegum so he gave his to the girl with the grocery bag (it's her favorite).
7. Again (not necessarily in the same order), the children are: the girl with the plastic pumpkin, the Hobo, the princess, Logan and the one who loves bubblegum.
HintThere are only two boys.
Don't make assumptions about boy/girl costumes.
AnswerAbby, Kitten, Peanut Butter Pieces, Plastic Pumpkin
Leah, Hobo, Chocolate, Blue Pillowcase
Logan, Pirate, Lemon-drops, Yellow Pillowcase
Tyler, Princess, Taffy, Black Plastic Trash Bag
Xarina, Punk Rocker, Bubblegum, Decorated Grocery Sack
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top