Auction BlockLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
4 women were selling their spring cleaning finds. The auctioneer had taken meager notes on the acceptable (lowest bid) prices and who was selling what. He can only remember the following. The items are, bizarrely enough: a gold-plated feather duster, a talking Kleenex box, a marshmallow sculpture, and a locking lipstick organizer. Can you help him get the auction started? Going once, going twice....
1.The four women were: Serafina, the one who wanted at least 35 dollars, the one who found her item in the garage, and the one who wanted 10 dollars less than the lady selling the locking lipstick organizer.
2. Fedora found her item under the bed.
3. Illumina did not want the most or the least for her item.
4. The cheapest starting price was for the Kleenex box that says "Bless you".
5. The item from the attic had to start at 20 dollars.
6. The sculpture (not Serafina's) was found in the linen closet.
7. The auctioneer thought Finnielle's high price of 35 dollars was absurd.
AnswerSerafina found the gold-plated feather duster in the attic, wanted 20.
Fedora found the talking Kleenex box under the bed, wanted 15.
Illumina found the locking lipstick organizer in her garage, wanted 25.
Finnielle found the marshmallow sculpture in the linen closet and wanted 35.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top