Anagram Triplets - IILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
There are two groups of four-letter words used in the sentences below. The first missing words of each sentence are anagrams of each other, and the second missing words are also anagrams of each other. Can you find them?
1. The hunters set a ____ for the hare. How else were they to enjoy its succulent _____ ?
2. They all listened in ____ attention as their leader spoke and motivated them to work as a ____.
3. There will always be a small ____ of wildness in a cat, though it is considered to be a ____ animal today.
Answer1. The hunters set a TRAP for the hare. How else were they to enjoy its succulent MEAT ?
2. They all listened in RAPT attention as their leader spoke and motivated them to work as a TEAM.
3. There will always be a small PART of wildness in a cat, though it is considered to be a TAME animal today.
Group I - TRAP, RAPT, PART
Group II - MEAT, TEAM, TAME
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top