Baseball for SaraLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Sara loves baseball, so for her birthday her family gave her tickets for this weekend's major league baseball game. She went with a friend, the weather was hot and sunny, but she had good seats with a great view of the game. Both teams played very well, with some exceptional hits and plays. Determine the full names of four of the players, the position each played, and each player's best hit of the game.
1. Alec played the center field position. Sam Crisp didn't get the grand slam.
2. Brad, whose last name wasn't Reach, didn't play the 1st base position.
3. The player who got a double wasn't the player who played the 3rd base position.
4. Mr. Ember didn't play in the center field position, but he did get a single hit.
5. Mr. Mann got a triple. Will, whose last name wasn't Mann, didn't get a single.
6. The player in the catcher position got the grand slam.
AnswerAlec Mann: center field, triple
Brad Ember: 3rd base, single
Sam Crisp: 1st base, double
Will Reach: catcher, grand slam
© Shelly Hazard: www.puzzlersparadise.com
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top