Disney Characters Part ILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Everyone knows and loves Disney Characters, so I have created a little challenge to test your knowledge of the many characters created by the Disney Studios over the years.
Can you figure out the characters represented by each clue below? Good luck and have fun reminiscing about all these memorable characters!
1. To act really strange, silly and funny
2. Smallest and farthest planet from the sun
3. Rhymes with picky house
4. Very short skirt + rhymes with house
5. Name for a Mafia boss + not young + avoid being hit
6. Opposite of light + the appendage of a bird used for flying + bird that goes "quack"
7. Type of flower + rhymes with luck
8. Tint or shade of a color + E + moisture found on grass in the morning + E + and + in _____ of (also rhymes with clue) + E
9. A round disc used as money in poker + and + canyon or lowland
10. Obscene, indecent or lecherous (rhymes with crude) + synthetic hair worn by woman + Von + D + tool used to sweep leaves
HintDo you really need one? Just think of all the Disney Characters...
3. Mickey Mouse
4. Minnie Mouse (mini + mouse)
5. Donald Duck (don + old + duck)
6. Darkwing Duck (dark + wing + duck)
7. Daisy Duck (daisy + duck)
8. Huey, Dewey and Louie (hue + E, + dew + E, + and + lieu + E)
9. Chip and Dale (chip + and + dale)
10. Ludwig Von Drake (lewd + wig + von + D + rake)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top