Language of LightLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
The Language of Light represents concepts that are all helpful in personal growth. Each concept a.k.a. vibration or tone, is the middle path between two polarities. (Ex. Polarities Greed and Poverty combine to make Language of Light tone Abundance)
There are many life forms in the natural world that hold vibrations of specific tones. Determine which flower, herb, and mineral holds the vibration of the first five tones (Forgiveness, Structure, Power, Compassion, Breath of Life), as well as which color is used to paint each tone.
Flowers: Lavender flower, Snap Dragon, Gardenia, Tulip, Poppy
Herbs: Feverfew, Chamomile, Ginger,Saw Palmetto, Echinacea Purpurea
Minerals: Amethyst, Rhodochrosite, Yellow Calcite, Aventurine, Amber
Colors: Pink, Lavender, Peach, Turquoise, Yellow
1. Forgiveness is not held by calcite or tulip. Rhodochrosite is not associated with feverfew, saw palmetto or snap dragon, however it is associated with pink.
2. Of aventurine, amber and amethyst, one associates with saw palmetto, and another holds the vibration of compassion.
3. Saw palmetto holds the same vibration as the lavender flower. Power is painted with peach color.
4. Structure is held either by snap dragon or saw palmetto. Lavender flower holds the vibration of the same tone as the lavender color, and yellow calcite holds the vibration of the same tone as the yellow color.
5. Of the five, there is the one painted with turquoise, the one you drink ginger tea for, the one with gardenia flower, the one with yellow calcite, and the structure tone.
6. Amber is associated with poppy, tulip is associated with feverfew.
7. A soothing chamomile tea would be appropriate while holding aventurine but not while sniffing tulip.
8. If working on Power, communing with amber would work, but not drinking Echinacea tea.
HintBe careful to not confuse Lavender flower with lavender color. Also, you will need most of the grid to deduce the answers!
Answer(If you know your minerals, the correct colors match the stones.)
Forgiveness, Rhodochrosite, Gardenia, Echinacea Purpurea, Pink
Structure, Amethyst, Lavender, Saw Palmetto, Lavender
Power, Amber, Poppy, Ginger, Peach
Compassion, Aventurine, Snap Dragon, Chamomile, Turquoise
Breath of Life, Yellow Calcite, Tulip, Feverfew, Yellow
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top