Essential Essences and ElementsLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Sari the Apothecary decided to branch out and also offer essential oils and flower essences to her clients, in addition to her normal products. She would address the elements they were lacking, associated with general life issues they had with her new product line. After taking a course, she promptly forgot which essence, element and essential oil went with which symptom/need. She did have this list of clues. Help her figure it out before she loses all her clientele!
Essential Oils: Geranium, Lavender, Sandalwood, Lime, Eucalyptus
Flower Essences: Sweet Chestnut, Cerato, Crab Apple, Cherry Plum, Pine
Elements: Fire, Air, Earth, Water, Air
EO Properties: clears Nasal passages and stimulates skin to release toxins; assists Emotional release process; grounding into Power and Truth; release Density; augments ability to release Grudges
FE Properties: master Forgiveness of self and others; transcend Ego/negative ego; transcend Shame; transcend inner/outer Judgment; release Pain
1. If Sandalwood goes with Crab Apple, then Grudges goes with Fire. Otherwise Shame goes with Emotions and Cerato goes with Air.
2. Sweet chestnut is associated with 2 of these 3: releasing Pain, Eucalyptus, Fire.
3. Either Judgment goes with Earth, or Cerato goes with Emotions.
4. Essences are: the one with Lime, Cherry plum, Fire, Power/Truth, and Pain.
5. Each in the first group goes with a different one of the second group. One of the 4 won't be included with the first 3: (Ego, Judgment, Grudges) (Water, Forgiveness, Lavender, Eucalyptus)
6. Forgiveness must be fueled by fire. Water always goes with Emotions, but not with Ego. Sniff Eucalyptus frequently when you have a stuffy nose.
7. Of the five, there are Power/Truth, Pain, Fire, Cerato and Lavender.
8. Earthy Sandalwood helps you feel grounded and its essence counterpart helps with Shame.
HintIf you're *really* thorough, go through the clues just once. Otherwise, it takes at least three times through to get all the answers. Don't give up!
AnswerYippee - fun grid patterns
1) Geranium goes with Pine, fire, releasing grudges and mastering forgiveness of self and others.
2) Lavender goes with Cherry Plum, air, releasing density and transcending ego/negative ego.
3) Sandalwood goes with Crab Apple, earth, grounding into one's power and truth, transcending shame.
4) Lime goes with Cerato, water, releasing emotions, and transcending judgment of self and others.
5) Eucalyptus goes with Sweet Chestnut, air, clears nasal passage and stimulates toxin release through skin, and releasing pain.
Lavender is the only essential oil listed that can be used "neat", meaning directly on skin. Otherwise, you want to sniff, use in a water mister, or make a salt scrub with small amounts of the oils.
Flower essences are ingested. You either add a couple drops to water or you drop them right on your tongue.
Essential oils and flower essences have subtle effects and it takes time to notice the difference in oneself.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top