The ScrollsLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Vanya was not caught, and was still causing trouble upon the land. Hearing the news from the Seekers of Knowledge, the mayor wrote messages to the proper people. The mayor knew that they would want to know, and may be able to help with the problem.
The messages will need to be sent with people that can be trusted, and capable of getting them delivered. So, the mayor went and asked the Seekers of Knowledge if they could deliver them for him? Of course, our heroes could not turn him down. They knew it was important, and meant a lot to the mayor.
Since there are only 4 messages to be delivered, Dawn stayed back in order to catch up on studying some new spells, and scribing them in her spell-book, which none of the group seemed to mind.
Can you figure out where each member is going, which direction they will be traveling in, what type of transportation is used, and who they are delivering the message to?
Members: Thad, Sid, Joel, Clover
Direction: North, East, West, South
Deliver to: Lady Ka'tara, Lord Silverblade, Duke, High Priest
Type of Transportation: Horse, Magic Carpet, Magic Port, Walked
1) They consist of Thad, the one going west, the one delivering to Lady Ka'tara, the one on the magic carpet.
2) Clover and Joel did not ride the horse, but Clover went South while Joel went West.
3) The one who delivered to the Duke walked, but that was not Sid.
4) Thad went North, but did not deliver to the Duke.
5) Lady Ka'tara is to the south, but the messenger didn't arrive on the magic carpet.
6) Clover didn't deliver to the High Priest or Lord Silverblade.
7) Sid did not travel by magic port or deliver to Lord Silverblade.
AnswerThad - North - Horse - Lord Silverblade.
Clover - South - Magic Port - Lady Ka'tara.
Sid - East - Magic Carpet - High Priest.
Joel - West - Walked - Duke.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top