Giving to the Greater GoodLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five people chose to donate to five different charitable organizations: Support the Troops, Breast Cancer, Red Cross, UNICEF and AIDS. They each donated a different amount of money and have different careers. Can you discern their first and last name, charity, donation amount, and their career?
1. The surgeon donated three times more than Ms. Maxwell.
2. $90,000 was donated to Breast Cancer, but not from the governor or the surgeon.
3. UNICEF received $30,000
4. Mr. Gage's wife has been pressuring him to find a job.
5. Donna donated to Support the Troops.
6. The five donators are: The news reporter, Mrs.Vallay, the guy who donated $30,000, Julia Maxwell, and the attorney who contributed no less than $50,000.
7. Chad is not the attorney, but he received a pink ribbon for contributing to the Breast Cancer charity.
8. Tom contributed half as much as the surgeon, but more than the woman who donated to the Red Cross.
9. Donna and her husband, Mr. Rackley, have a nephew fighting in the war overseas.
HintSupport = Support the Troops
AnswerMichelle Vallay - $60,000 - AIDS - Surgeon
Julia Maxwell - $20,000- Red Cross - Governor
Chad Williams - $90,000- Breast Cancer - News Reporter
Tom Gage - $30,000-UNICEF - Unemployed
Donna Rackley - $80,000 - Support the Troops- Attorney
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top