Talented TeensLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Greg, Jane, Amy, Steve, and Katie are five excellent students who attend G. Neus Sr. High. About to graduate, they have each been given a subject and school award. It is up to you, their classmate, to find out which awards each student received and which teacher taught them.
One final note: A valedictorian is the student at the top of the class (with the best grades.) A salutatorian is "second place" and the margin between the two is often very narrow.
1. The five students are Jane, the artist, the class president, Greg, and the boy who has Ms. Wint as a teacher.
2. With one B on his report card, Steve just barely missed being top of his class. Instead, Jane got the honor.
3. The math genius has Ms. Brown as a teacher, while Amy is taught by Mrs. Colt.
4. Jane and Amy, who do not speak French, often hang out with the artist during lunch.
5. The school awards were the one that went to Greg, the Silver Knight award, the one awarded to the amateur scientist, Steve's award, and the award given to the student taught by Mr. Allen.
6. Katie is not taught by Mr. Allen.
AnswerGreg-Math-Community service-Ms. Brown
Amy-Science-Class president-Mrs. Colt
Katie-Art-Silver Knight-Mr. Harris
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top