Slippery Slide ShakeupLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Once again, it is play-date at the park for five children. For the last two weeks, the parents have been frustrated with the mix-ups at the end of the day. In order to save time and avoid another mix-up, the mothers decided to send their kids to the slide. It was not until an hour later that they realized what had happened. During playtime, the kids decided to use the slide as a racetrack for their items, and at the bottom of the slide lay a pile of toys and socks. Please help these tired moms find the correct socks and toys.
Moms: Shelby, Marie, Monica, Lisa, and Abbie
Children: Joey, Kate, Tori, Mike, and Jake
Socks: Purple, White, Green, Red, and Black
Toys: Doll, Bear, Truck, Dinosaur, and Block
1. The children are Jake, the boy with a truck, Marie's daughter, the girl with purple socks, and Joey.
2. The white socks belong to a girl.
3. Abbie's daughter had a doll.
4. Neither Jake nor Kate had purple socks, but Kate had her favorite teddy bear.
5. Lisa, Joey's mom, was looking for his black socks and favorite dinosaur.
6. Only one mother shared the same initial with her child.
7. Shelby was looking for her son's red socks.
8. Kate, Marie's daughter, hated the green socks that Mike had on.
HintTori and Kate are the only two girls.
AnswerShelby: Jake: Red Socks: Block
Lisa: Joey: Black Socks: Dinosaur
Abbie: Tori: Purple Socks: Doll
Monica: Mike: Green Socks: Truck
Marie: Kate: White Socks: Bear
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top