Beethoven's Wig IILogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
Draw a diagram of the Fantasylands to help you with this teaser...
Beethoven's Wig has been stolen again! Instead of hiding it in a box, the enemy, who remains anonymous, has hidden it inside one of four castles. Each castle is located in a different fantasyland and has a creature guarding its gates. Use the clues below to put the lands in order (1st,2nd,3rd, and 4th), figure out which castle belongs in which land, which creature belong to which castle, and help Beethoven reclaim his wig!
Object: Beethoven's Wig
Fantasylands: Lothlorien, Mordor, Narnia, and Malacandra.
Creatures: Dragon, Troll, Giant, and Balrog.
Castles: Stone, Gold, Glass, and Silver.
1. Narnia is to the left of Lothlorien, which is to the right of the Balrog.
2. The Stone Castle is to the right of the Wig, and is placed at either Malacandra or Lothlorien.
3. The Giant is not at Lothlorien and is not in the same place as the wig.
4. The Balrog is not in Lothlorien, but he stays at the Stone Castle.
5. The Troll doesn't live at the Golden Castle, which is to the left of where the Balrog stays and to the right of the Silver Castle.
6. Mordor is to the left of the Dragon, who stays at the second place.
7. The Troll is not at the Silver Castle, which is 1 fantasyland to the left of the wig.
AnswerMordor is the first fantasyland. It contains the Giant and the Silver Castle.
Narnia is the second land. It has the Dragon, the Golden Castle, and the Wig.
Malacandra is the third land. It has the Stone Castle and the Balrog.
Lothlorien is the fourth land. It contains the Troll and the Glass Castle.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top