Dog DadsLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Jeff, Carl, Tom, Ben, and Alan are five loving dads. Their children, in no specific order, are Jenna, Harry, David, Patrick, and Mary. On five different days of the week, these dads decided to get their children different breeds of dogs. Your job is to figure out which child received which dog, on which day, from which dad, and what each dog was named.
1. The five dads are Carl, David's father, the owner of the beagle, the owner of Lassie, and Ben.
2. All the dogs' names have a relationship to the dog...For example, David named his dalmatian Spot, although it obviously has many more. Also, Harry named his poodle Curly.
3. Ben gave a poodle to his son right after Sunday Mass.
4. None of the dad's names start with the same letter as the name of their child, dog, or dog breed.
5. Lassie was bought by Jeff on Friday. The beagle was bought for Patrick.
6. Tom bought a dog for his son David on Thursday, but Carl went shopping on Monday.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top