Couples Around the WorldLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Jeff has five friends who have gone to different countries for a while to study the culture. He received a letter from each of his friends telling of the girls they found in these countries. Jeff lost the letters and forgot who found whom. Help him figure out which guy found which girl and each girl's hobby, name, favorite food and in which country they were found.
Friends: Jerry, John, Mark, Luis, and Bill
Girls: Jennifer, Jessica, Marissa, Ashley, Brittany.
Countries: United States, Brazil, Norway, India, Denmark.
Hobbies: Playing the piano, Read, Cook, Clean, Shop.
Favorite Foods: Pizza, Lasagna, Lamb Chops, Steak, Shrimp.
1. The five friends are: The one who found Jennifer, the one who found the girl that likes to eat pizza, John, the one who found the girl from Denmark [who likes lasagna], and the one who found the girl who loves to shop.
2. The five girls are: The one found by Mark, the one who likes steak, the one who likes to play the piano, Ashley, and the girl found by John [who loves lamb chops].
3. No guy found a girl who shared the same initial in their names.
4. Part of Brazil is on the coast, there is a lot of seafood that is brought in. Jennifer lives close to the seafood market. She always secretly orders extra shrimp, her favorite.
5. Unlike Jeff's other friends, Luis didn't leave the United States. This is how he found Jessica, the master shopper.
6. Brittany came from a long line of musicians, her grandfather left her the piano she loves so dearly.
7. Jennifer was very smart and creative. This came from her continuous reading.
8. Although Ashley cooks, she doesn't mind ordering the best food in the world, pizza.
9. The girl from India loves to cook.
HintDon't use names and favorite foods to base assumptions of the countries.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top