Number Letter Code
Write a table that contains a row of letters and a row of numbers where you can clearly tell that A=1, B=2, C=3 etc until Z=26. Using it, decipher the clues to find a seven letter name of an animal that has three hearts.
- The 2nd letter is a consonant, with the value of a single-digit, odd number.
- The first and fourth letters are the same and their value is a multiple of 5.
- The sixth letter is a vowel, whose value is greater than 10.
- The third letter has a value that is 4 greater than the 5th.
- The seventh letter is a 2-digit, prime number.
- The fourth and fifth letters, one a vowel and one a consonant, are consecutive letters, with the product of their values being 240.
Values: 15 3 20 15 16 21 19.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top