Man's ThirstLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
This teaser is in honor of man's quest to quench his thirst with non-alcoholic beverages. Can you figure out what drinks are depicted below?
1. Joint between thigh and lower leg + having great elevation + yielding readily to pressure + swallowing liquid contents.
2. A practitioner of medicine + spicy hot pod like fruit that grows on plants.
3. Dried and powdered rhizome used as spice + another name for beer.
4. Underground portion of a plant + another name for ale.
5. A natural elevation of the earth's surface having considerable mass and a height greater than that of a hill + water droplets condensed from the air.
6. A powder made from cacao seeds + tropical African evergreen plant having reddish fragrant nutlike seeds.
HintThink about soda pop.
Answer1. Nehi Soft Drink. (Knee + high + soft + drink.)
2. Dr Pepper. (Doctor + pepper.)
3. Ginger Ale. (Ginger + ale.)
4. Root Beer. (Root + beer.)
5. Mountain Dew. (Mountain + Dew.)
6. Coca-Cola. (Cocoa + Kola.)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top