Thank You, Sweetie!Logic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Three girls (Jada, Sally, and Patty) and two boys (Huey and Timmy) decided to go out to the gardens and pick some flowers for their parents (Rebecca, Lindsey, Ken, Daniel, and Mike). Each child chose a different flower, and picked a different amount. Can you figure out their first and last names, their parent's name, the flower they picked, and the amount they picked?
1. The girls picked flowers for their dads, while the boys picked flowers for their moms.
2. Ken Rosenthal received 2 flowers.
3. Six daffodils were picked by Harrison.
4. Sally and Daniel's daughter are best friends.
5. Only one person picked a flower with the same initial as their first name. Only one person received a flower with the same initial as their first name. Nobody picked or received a flower with the same initial as their last name.
6. The 5 types of flowers are the sunflower, the type picked by Jada, the ones picked by Timmy, the ones given to Mike, and Sally's flowers.
7. Three daisies were picked by Gonzalez.
8. Rebecca Jones received 5 sunflowers.
9. Patty loves daffodils, so she picked some for her dad.
AnswerJada, Daniel, Gonzalez, daisy, 3
Sally, Ken, Rosenthal, carnation, 2
Huey, Rebecca, Jones, sunflower, 5
Timmy, Lindsey, Smith, tulip, 4
Patty, Mike, Harrison, daffodil, 6
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top