SchoolLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Four kids go to four different schools and have to get up at four different times. Figure out what each kid's first and last names are, what school they go to, and what time they wake up.
First Names - Adam, Jessica, James, and Joseph
Last Names - Smith, Jones, Thompson, Bower
Schools - Cramerton Elementary, Greenwood Elementary, Robinson Middle School, Park Road High School
Times - 6:30 AM, 7:00 AM, 7:15 AM, and 7:45 AM
Everyone in elementary school is the same age and is younger than everyone in middle and high school.
Everyone in middle school is younger than everyone in high school.
1. The four kids are: Adam, the one whose last name is Smith, the one who goes to high school, and the one who wakes up at 7:15.
2. No one's last name starts with the same letter as their first name.
3. The kid whose last name is Smith is younger than Adam, who doesn't wake up at 7:00.
4. Joseph wakes up 30 minutes after the kid whose last name is Bower.
5. James Thompson wakes up 15 minutes after Joseph.
6. Joseph goes to Greenwood Elementary.
AnswerAdam Jones wakes up at 7:45 and goes to Robinson Middle School.
Jessica Bower wakes up at 6:30 and goes to Park Road High School.
James Thompson wakes up at 7:15 and goes to Cramerton Elementary School.
Joseph Smith wakes up at 7:00 and goes to school at Greenwood Elementary.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top