The Vowel-less Knights #3Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In the tradition of the Vowel-less Knights, the more you answered, the harder it got to answer. Therefore, here are more for you to answer.
1. cnnt smltnsl prvnt nd prpr fr wr.
2. f knw nthr th nm nr rslf, wll sccmb n vr bttl.
3. Wr s rgrdd s nthng bt th cntntn f stt plc wth thr mns.
Hint1. Spoken by the man most often considered the 20th century's leading genius.
Bonus point: who?
2. Written by the most famous Asian general alive before 1000 AD.
Bonus points: who, and what is the title of his most famous work?
3. Written by a Prussian Major General after his death.
Bonus points: who, and what is the title of his work?
Answer1. You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.
Bonus: Albert Einstein.
2.If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
Bonus: Sun Tzu, who wrote The Art of War, and this quote comes from chapter 3.
3. War is regarded as nothing but the continuation of state policy with other means.
Bonus: Karl Von Clausewitz, who wrote On War.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top